[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] New ICANN fees

Orange Juice orange.juice at prism.enterprises
Mon Feb 10 23:31:23 UTC 2020

It is regrettable to hear that an organization so large is willing to risk losing it's broad range of customers because it did not explain how price increases would be carefully monitored and wisely spent.

I would like to point out that world-wide organizations reliant on technology, which thought that they were too important to ever lose their customers did indeed die in an instant. Landline phones, vinyl records, cassette tapes, Pan Am, DeLorean: They all thought the world's eyes and investment would stay with them but they ended up with zero customers. I myself have moved away from .COM domains, as of today I only own two out of my previous dozens. Why, have I moved away from .COM: Your future customer's customers aren't interested in ancient technology. And typing in ".com" is ancient.