[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please oppose .com price increases

C perilsea at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 00:55:33 UTC 2020

As a small business owner and domain name holder, I am writing this comment in the hopes of convincing ICAAN that the proposed .com price increases will be detrimental and wholly unjust for consumers (just as removal of price caps in 2009 despite overwhelming public comment was.)
This amendment serves to only benefit Verisign and ICAAN, and places unjust financial burden on internet users! Why was this amendment created without imput from the very people it impacts? I can only surmise because you wish us to just be quiet and bear the financial costs of your lucre and dishonesty?
This is wrong! Please make it right by removing this amendment and maintaining price caps. Don't be one more corporation gouging middle income families just trying to make a living.
Sincerely,Cassie thomas