[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on .COM Amendement

A DR boston100 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:15:23 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

It's with great regret that I read about the ICANN intention of raising rates for the dot com domains. And moreso without consulting users prior to drafting such amendment.

Some news have surfaced indicating that ICANN would cash some $20m in the process. For what purpose? How is this going to benefit end users like myself, a small business owner?

As many people have already done so, I urge you to reconsider this decision and simply put it aside forever. Thank you

Kind regards,

ADR