polinfo at chuckandwarlita.com polinfo at chuckandwarlita.com
Mon Feb 10 23:09:38 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

I consider the proposed Amendment 3 to be a travesty. It is totally open
ended with respect to where the money will be spent. In other words it is
loose cash that we the users will be coerced into giving you with no strings
attached. $20 million dollars of loose cash. It has the appearance of being
a money grab for inflating paychecks and for misdirecting funds to purposes
not agreed to by the users.

Nothing about the internet operations and oversight is supposed to be a cash
cow. It is supposed to be operated in a public and non-profit manner. It
does not take million dollar fat-cat paychecks to run the domain name
registry system.

If you persist in this action expect to be brought before an international
tribunal suing to audit the books and if any misuse of monies is detected,
criminal charges to be brought against those involved.

If you want to save yourselves that headache, then post a proposed expense
document with an enumeration of all the projects and paychecks involved in
this plan. Otherwise we will consider this to be classic backroom plans for
cash diversion to programs and paychecks that would not otherwise be
approved.

A concerned internet user,

Charles H Fisher Jr.

South St. Paul, MN, USA