[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I DO NOT support Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Michelle Isabel Co plan at michelleisabel.com
Tue Feb 11 01:10:36 UTC 2020

My name is Michelle and I am a small-business owner based out of Southern
California with some of the most non-friendly business laws in the country.
I love what I do but it get's increasingly difficult to support my staff
and the community at large when back-door dealings occur that affect my
business with my input.

I am a .com user and I do not support the back door decision that was made
in October 2018. The internet laws are confusing enough and we don't need
any more convoluted initiatives taking place without our input and
collaboration.

Warmly,
Michelle

--