[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] DOT COM PRICES ARE HIGH ENOUGH ALREADY

Paul Kigozi pwndz172 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:54:54 UTC 2020

Hello ICANN,

Do not be the enemy of freedom of access to knowledge and information.

This increase in prices of .com sites is a negative contribution to the
internet movement. Internet users from developing countries are more
comfortable with .com domains and look at the alternatives such as .me or
.io as fads. We may appear insignificant in number to you but we account
for your untapped markets.

Drop this increase, we are not comfortable with it.

Regards,
Dot com site owner, Kigozi.