[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] AGAINST the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Web Development coding4success at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:29:53 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.
I am against the proposed amendment regarding price increases to .COM domains.
No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.
The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.
Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no
business influencing/dictating the price.
I thought ICANN was supposed to represent the best interests of all
participants/users of the internet. Will you hear our voice?