[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Icann price increase

Robin Benezra rbstla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:02:00 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am a small business owner with two domain names.  The constant raise in
prices for domains over the next several years will cause me to eliminate
at least one of my domain names if not both in two years.  I think this
raise is unconscionable and unreasonable for all of the small business
owners out there that rely on their websites for business.
Your company is a symbol of corporate greed beholden to shareholders. Just
the thing that is taking down our country now. Please reconsider this move
and undo the increases for the sake of small businesses.

Thank you,
Robin Benezra, Asla

*Robin Benezra Studio*
Landscape Architecture