[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Reconsider Price Increase

Anvesh Jhuboo rgjhuboo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:58:40 UTC 2020

Hi,

I hereby express my profound surprise and discontentment at the proposed
price increase by ICANN. This will significantly impact how many domains I
register per year. And with the price increase, I will have to stop the
annual renewal of several of the domains I already own.

I would hereby urge you to reconsider this decision on the price increase
which will be unsustainable for many of us

Thanks,
Anvesh