[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases can only stifle internet growth

Rick Vale rick.vale at outlook.com
Mon Feb 10 22:48:04 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

Reading over Amendment 3, it has become evident that its sole purpose is to make more money. With the internet being an absolute necessity for first world living in this day and age, increasing prices does nothing but line corporate pockets with more money and limiting access to new and innovative ideas and messages.

Amendment 3 is a tax on freedom. The internet belongs to the world now. Any attempt to increase pricing and limit people’s ability to create new content and share new ideas in any way is an affront on the human race. I vehemently disagree with this amendment and hope that you can see fit to continue freezing .COM pricing into the foreseeable future. At the very LEAST, you should be including registrars in the conversation.

If I have misread this amendment and it in fact does NOT allow for .COM pricing to be increased, I apologize and retract this comment.

Thank you,

Rick Vale