[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] dot com pricing

Rich Conley richconley at familybynet.net
Mon Feb 10 23:59:36 UTC 2020

The proposed .COM price increases are, in my expressed opinion, nothing
more than unregulated greed.
I strongly oppose any increase in .COM registry pricing.  The
unregulated actions on your part call for government regulation.
Profits with no explanation or designated need, unconcerned impacts on
internet users, and the potential self-serving ability to compete with
other registrars are simply begging for government oversight.

Price caps need to be reinstated.  Do it yourself, have have it done for
you through additional government oversight - that will justify price
increases!

richconley at familybynet.net