[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop Proposed Amendment 3 for .com domains

Žilvinas info at mrzilvi.net
Tue Feb 11 18:39:33 UTC 2020

Hello there,

I am currently a registrant of a few .com domains. If the .com purpose is
commercial use, it will have a negative impact on small businesses and
entrepreneurs.
As a young man I was able to start an online business due to the fact that
that domains and other online services such as web hosting were available
to purchase without having extortionate prices.
If the prices were to increase this will help established businesses
further monopolise the industries and not give entrepreneurs a chance.

I am against the price increases to the .com domain extension.

The .com domains should be available to everyone at a low price no matter
how rich or poor.
The current pricing is already at a high level. On top of that domain
resellers charge extra, to a point where maintaining a domain is a
considerable expense.

I propose that you lower the current pricing, to make it more affordable.

Please do not raise the .com price.

Thank you
Zilvinas Pikelis