[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don't increase the price of .com domains!

Lewis G lewis.gunter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:40:36 UTC 2020

As a hobbyist developer and side hustle entrepreneur, I have loved the
freedom of being able to publish sites online and to represent those sites
with the nearly universal .com domain. It's as classic as the internet and
price increases will make it increasingly challenging to turn startup ideas
into the next big thing. I'm also concerned about the lack of transparency
into who exactly the price increases stand to benefit and am fearful that
these extra fees will wind up in lobbyist pockets.

Thanks,
Lewis