[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .Com Increases

Reborn Hair PPP joe.rebornhairppp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:41:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am vehemently disappointed to hear about the potential .com price
increase.

This is downright unjust, unreasonable, and illogical. It is enough that we
as consumers need to worry about the 100 plus expenses that go up every
year.

The potential price increase for .com domains is no different than a
potential taxation on air. That's how stupid this deal is. There is no
legitimate or sound reason why we as the consumers should pay for this.

If anything, why increase it every year freeze it for two and then restart
that vicious cycle over and over and over again? This to me is worse than a
Ponzi or pyramid scheme.

It is a scheme built on greed. I will not rest my case until this proposed
amendment gets washed away in the sewers where it belongs in perpetuity.

All my best,

Joe