Brendan Wells investigators at me.com
Tue Feb 11 18:46:31 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a several .com domain names for business and personal purposes.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

A price increase will cause a hardship on me and my business and there is no actual public benefit to a price increase.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest and the price increase will only benefit Verisign.

Brendan Wells
St Louis, Missouri United States