[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I do not support the .COM price increase

Rob Gibbons robwgibbons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:43:21 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

As a long-time owner of several .com domains, I DO NOT SUPPORT the recently
proposed price increases for the .com TLD.

Additionally, I am frankly disturbed by the number of negative news events
recently stemming from ICANN's irresponsible stewardship of the core
systems that contribute to the good faith and stability of the Internet.
ICANN is rapidly eroding the trust of the community of internet engineers,
domain owners, and end users.

Best regards,

Robert W. Gibbons
robwgibbons at gmail.com