[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opinion about the new deal.

Ruptic MC rupticmc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:03:18 UTC 2020

Hello! My name is Troy and I am the owner of RupticMC (RupticMC.com). I do
not get a lot of donations, but enough to keep my servers and service in
general running with very little profit and room to grow except for the
times the donations exceed my expectations which is rarely. If the prices
of .com domains, or domains in general are even higher than they are now,
it's going to be even more tough to stay up and running. It will even make
it harder for me to grow my business and/or community. If it's possible to
keep prices the way that they are, I will be greatful that you all have
listened. Thank you very much.

- Troy from RupticMC.com