[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price Increases.

Fadi Haddad sales at namesman.com
Mon Feb 10 23:13:52 UTC 2020

Hello,

I hope all is well on your end because Nothing is well on ours ( domainers ) after reading such a news.

Talking as a domain investor and branding creative, I’m totally against this action of increasing .COM prices, Even the current price is not justified and if the increase goes to action it will affect the internet badly, You also will not be happy watching the number of domain registrations walking its way down in an ugly picture, Because that’s exactly whats going to happen.

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10