[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 Comments

Ryan Roberts ryan_roberts210 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:15:10 UTC 2020

Hi, I just think you should be doing this agreement in conjunction with users, not just with your sole supplier who is paying you extra money...

Why are prices going up, think about automation and technology, shouldn't the prices be going down?

I'm a hobbyist but for many many people it's business, no one likes being told what to do / what is happening without their involvement.   Thx