[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] New agreement details

Даниела Петкова storehp934 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:52:32 UTC 2020

Hello,
As a .com user i'm affected from your decision to increase the price for
that domain. Also the way you are doing the hole agreement is unclear to me
and many others. Why is needed such drastic increase in the next years ?
You are obligated to provide more details and information to all users who
are more than 40% of all in existence.
Please give me more information about this increasment, why is needed and
when is going to affect the current domains? If I already paid for the next
2 years will I be charged extra more ?

Thank you.