[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep Domain Prices Low

Monique Bagwell MoniqueBagwellVO at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 19:21:16 UTC 2020

With the recent announcement regarding potential price increase for .COM domains, as an entrepreneur I am voicing my concern.

Please take into consideration the negative effect a price increase will have on the vast majority of entrepreneurs who rely heavily on marketing through .COM.  If price increase is inevitable, please consider keeping it well below a crippling rate that could destroy many businesses.

Thank you,

Monique Bagwell