[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Christina J. Hayes christina.hayes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:22:43 UTC 2020

I've had a small website for the past 10 years to share photos.  I'm hoping
one day I will be able to use the URL for a real business, but right now
I'm not making any money off of it, so if .com prices increase it will be
hard to justify continuing to holding onto it.  I'd be more likely to just
move everything to a Facebook page.

As a nonprofit with global stewardship over one of the most valuable
resources of our time, I hope that ICANN will consider the small voices of
the internet and protect affordable .com URLs for the small voices of the
internet.