[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please keep .com prices stable

Samuel Lang Budin samuellbudin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:35:25 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am an artist whose practice depends upon my website. I recently became aware of the proposed amendment, which would encourage a hike in prices for .com domains. Artists like me can not afford a price increase, and I strongly oppose any change which would bring one about. Every small strain stresses the entire edifice of my work.

Please consider the little guys as well as your own bottom line.

Thanks,

Samuel

www.samuellangbudin.com