[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

sd@no5 sd at no5.me.uk
Mon Feb 10 22:24:45 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

I object to the proposed increases in .com (and any other) domains. Increases such as are proposed, will mean that I will purchase and use less and less domains, instead of increasing them and I am sure others will do the same, therefore cutting your income!

I therefore recommend that you keep any increases to an absolute minimum in order to keep your income stream steady and increasing - and not decreasing as they surely will if you go ahead with the increases as proposed!

Yours sincerely,

S. Dittrich.