[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposing the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

m. e. hanson mehatsea at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:34:48 UTC 2020

Please note - I am against the proposed increase to .COM domains.

I'm the owner of domain names for both, my non-profit that supports youth entrepreneurs in South Los Angeles, and domain names for my own small for-profit business.

Raising the fees will become an unnecessary burden on my business and those of emerging young business owners who already are challenged to succeed per the underserved areas in which they live.