[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disagree with changes to .com fees policy

Shubha Wambach shubha.wambach at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:05:16 UTC 2020

It has come to my attention that ICANN has made secret decisions last month regarding the contract with Verisign, Inc., which will significantly affect internet users and the ICANN community.  I strongly object to these changes, especially how it will affect costs and increases to .com domains in the foreseeable future.  I urge you to allow feedback from the community before such an agreement and significant changes are finalized, otherwise this will eventually impact the future of ICANN.