[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Seyi Falufosi seyifalufosi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:27:11 UTC 2020

I have a small business running and I can barely pay my yearly domain
renewal. My business is targeted at small businesses like mine to whom
online presence will make a difference. Our income is not so much.
Sometimes it is not even enough. We cannot afford the additional burden of
added cost to our domain name renewal. Kindly keep it down and not
implement your plan to increase price. Thanks