[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Regarding Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Nodoka Hanamura nodo at kahanamura.com
Tue Feb 11 19:36:38 UTC 2020

I am contacting the ICANN pertaining to Amendment 3 of the .COM Registry
Agreement betwixt the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
Numbers (ICANN) and American Domain Registrar and Internet services
provider Verisign Incorporated.

As the operator of a .com domain, especially one on a extremely low
budget, I heavily protest the changes to the Wholesale Price limitations
issued in Section 1, Subsection "Alignment with Amendment 35 of the
Cooperative Agreement".

Both people in my situation (limited financial ability) and those in
nations with extremely disproportionate currency worth to the United
States (Where Verisign is located) will be heavily affected by this
change, to the point where domain ownership could become difficult to
afford, and be a nuisance for others. I and others implore the ICANN to
nullify the alignment with Amendment 35, and protect the interests of
internet users ergo.

"Nodoka Hanamura"
Webmaster, nodo.kahanamura.com
System Administrator, neocinci.bbs.io

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting