snarf snarf snarf snackdetector at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:58:05 UTC 2020

I just want to let you know that I oppose your recent changes to your .COM
contract with Verisign.

Thanks to your greed and graft, domains are already way more expensive than
they need to be. Stop trying to squeeze the consumer more!

I know that ICAAN hardly cares who I am or what I think, but if someone
reads this I want you to know that I will oppose *anything* that increases
your profits, and I'll support *any* attempt to replace ICAAN with an
institution that is run, not-for-profit, in the people's interest.

If you guys want more money, try innovating something.