James Peinkofer piney94 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:38:21 UTC 2020

I’d like to comment on the amendment that you are proposing to the .com registry.

I understand that such a change is a significant financial benefit to your agency, but I wonder if you have taken into consideration the trickle-down effect that it will have to users of services, such as Namecheap, who buy domain names at a very affordable price.

Such a rate hike will make it more of a financial burden to those of us who purchase many domains each year to do our business.

Please reconsider moving this amendment forward, as it negatively effects those of us in the mainstream.

Thank you –

James Peinkofer

Sent from Mail for Windows 10