[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] price increases

Tim Barnes stinkybay at mail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:07:23 UTC 2020

Hi!

I run a small guitar teaching buisness and am proud to use the .com in my website address. Namecheap.com <http://namecheap.com/> provide me with my domain name and small reasonable yearly re-registration charge. PLEASE do not start increasing the re-registration fee hugely- otherwise people like me will have to go to another less professional looking domain name! Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

www.timbarnesguitarlessons.com <http://www.timbarnesguitarlessons.com/>