[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain price increase

Stan Wybranski stanwybranski at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:38:27 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

        I heard that your company is planning to increase the “.COM” domain by 70% over the next a couple of years (decade). I would appreciate that you wouldn’t increase the price because I’m using the “.COM” to help my support my family. I know that I’m not the only one using “.COM” to support a family, and that could really hurt us and our families. I understand that you have to increase the price to stay afloat in this industry, but remember us little guys depend on this also. So, please consider the increase and look out for us little guys who depend on this for a living.

     Thank you for your time,
         Stanley Wybranski

Sent from my iPhone