starlight7trees at gmail.com starlight7trees at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:44:14 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I do not support the proposed price increases by Verisign to registrars for
.com domains.

I do not support Verisign operating as a registrar.

I cannot view the proposed Amendment 3 as good business conduct. The proposed
changes are harmful to consumers, the industry, and the Internet. They were
made in secret without consulting the ICANN community nor Internet users.

I can only surmise that secrecy was believed necessary due to the bias and
questionable ethical conduct displayed in the proposed changes and the
motivation behind them.

This shameful amendment must be halted immediately.

Sincerely,
Ally Starling