[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Quit Blood sucking changes now!

STEPHEN ANOM stevenanology at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:31:55 UTC 2020

I wish to kick against last month's ICANN significant changes to the
contract it has with Verisign, Inc. who operate the .COM top-level-domain
(TLD).

These changes were subjective and did not consider common interests of .COM
websites. It will harm us, stifle our business and constrain our online
presence.

I am not subscribing to lopsided business wiles.

Why should ICANN make .COM domains less accessible and more expensive for
everybody?

It's far from imagination.