[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Seriously? I pay my taxes.

Stefan Leon stefan.leon9910 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:35:52 UTC 2020

Hello,

I've been informed of Prop 3 and the liberties it is granting to Verisign
to raise the prices of .com domains for 8 out of the next ten years.

That's outrageous and this screams anti-trust, because we as tax-paying,
entrepreneurial citizens (THE BACKBONE OF THE ECONOMY) are virtually
powerless to stop this type of action.

This is my voice. This is my message.

I am against this overreach of power and am firmly against Prop 3.

In order to rally any support, there must be measures for expenditure
transparency.

Please don't sell us out. Please don't sell out the millions of
entrepreneurs trying to better the world for the gain of a few. It's
egregious.

Stefan Leon
Pembroke Pines, USA

02/10/2020