[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not raise our internet rents beyond what we can afford

lakeswholelakes . stephaniebbeattie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:07:51 UTC 2020

To ICANN,
You cannot in good conscience raise the "rent" of website hosting for the
next 10 years. You will exclude many people who, not being multinational
corps, do not have the resources to be spending ever-more of their already
tight budgets on holding on to their own names, especially ones that they
already have.
Do not betray your registrees, the ones who make the internet what it is.
70% increase is too much, too much for you & certainly too much fpr us who
value a free and accessible internet.
Sincerely,
Stephanie Beattie