[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

1:29 vinkerry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:55:11 UTC 2020

To Whoever is concerned.
I am not for price increase of top level domain name, one because there are no added benefits to show reason or justify increasing of the cost on a “software” name brand considering that your customer base has been on the increase and for still said domain name. Additionally its counter intuitive as businesses are striving to go online and  with this in mind web development is still at its infancy to fully put most systems online. If this does continue we the internet users will look for a solution out as well as advise new clients on this rising cost and work together to create our own community based top level domain name servers to ensure that the internet remains cost effective enough to give more people a chance to be connected.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10