Stuart Baucom stuartbaucom at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 00:39:39 UTC 2020

Whom it may concern,

It is a disappointment to hear that you are looking at taking actions that would increase the cost of a domain name with a .com by 50% or better. I would believe that you have not done enough to find the right solutions unless you are just wanting to gaining a larger purse / war chest. I would say look for a different solutions and not make this your first choice.

Stuart Baucom