[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] this is not justified

Francisco Javier Guzmán Jiménez dejavih at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:58:00 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to you to express my unconformity in regards the wish to
increment the price of .com domains. I believe this change is not
justified for a nonprofit organization as this price already covers
ICANN´s infrastructure.

I do not think this benefits small businesses and people with personal
domains and I strongly believe that if this initiative goes forward,
people will push to have alternatives.

I therefore ask for a reconsideration in this matter.

Thank you in advance.

--
Kind regards / Saludos cordiales / Cordialement / Gruß,
*Javier Guzmán *