[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

tekevwe emoghene tekevweemoghene at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:05:50 UTC 2020

Being 100% sure that no corporation will object to the 28%
cost increase every six years as they earn money off their domain name and
paying almost any amount would be acceptible to them.  However, there are a
great amount of small and startup businesses that would see this as a
burden as well as
individual users out there that have purchased their own domain name and
are using it for personal use, not commercial use.  Several of us have
multiple domain names, if for no other reason than to protect our own names
from being used to run a website.

So I would consider it a greater gift during this Valentine period if
you don't ammend the .com registry agreement.