[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to the newly proposed directive by ICANN

Telesmart gh telesmartgh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:14:48 UTC 2020

As a .com user I strongly oppose the new directive that gives verisign
monopoly over the pricing of the .com domain.
I believe this would inevitably lead to absurd prices increases which would
hamper the use of the domain. This is against what ICANN stands for and
will take away the element that makes the internet a place of such wealth
of information.  Hope ICANN will listen to us users and take our plea
seriously.
Yours sincerely

Louis Srofenyoh

Accra Ghana