[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

Bill Tenny-Brittian tennybrittian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:36:58 UTC 2020

Just wanting to add my voice to those who have already decried the
unbridled price increases on .com domains. I understand the need to raise
additional funds, but to put the burden on one single extension seems both
unfair and reckless. If a more moderated increase was spread out across all
the extensions, the amount of money could be reached without gouging the
existing .com market.

In addition, perhaps it's time for Verisign and ICANN to become more
transparent ... lest the outcry reach the ears of the FTC with such force
that Verisign's monopoly be broken up through additional regulation.

===
Bill Tenny-Brittian
Managing Partner
The Effective Church Group
 573-234-6563

<http://EffectiveChurchGroup.com>

*Thank you for keeping in touch. *
*In an effort to best utilize my time, I only check email twice a day. *
*Please do not be offended if my response isn't immediate. *
*I will respond as quickly as possible.*