[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] 40% ICANN Fee Hike: Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

C S C S thechristiansalmon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:10:50 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I don't approve of the new Rate Hikes you have implemented.  You asked none
of us who use these services and by these domains, if we would like this to
happen, yet it will affect all of us.  Maybe we need to get rid of your
organization and get one that will serve our interest, not your own. This
is simply intolerable, and we will work toward getting rid of your
leadership, in favor of one that will taking their duty seriously looking
after their membership. this is not your private Piggy Bank where you can
rape and pillage ask and not have a consequence.

Best Regards,
Christian

CHRISTIAN J. SALMON
MEZZANINE MANAGEMENT LLC
3609 WILLOW WREN DRIVE
NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV  89084
Fax        (702) 444-8228
Tel         (702) 903-2555
Email     thechristiansalmon at gmail.com

Want a Complimentary 15 min. Consultation Call?  Schedule it here:
https://calendly.com/christiansalmon

Conference Call Credentials:
Dial-in Number:  (641) 715-3580  /  Access Code:  618-291