[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Brandon talofaholbrook at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:40:12 UTC 2020

I think before this amendment can be accepted we should get some clarity on
how ICANN will spend the money. I think we also need to get some sort of
third party or someone to make sure that ICANN spends the funds properly on
infrastructure. Some oversight from an independent third party with
something that affects so many people I think is very important. I think
that ICANN making these changes without consulting or
incorporating feedback from the ICANN community or internet users should be
reevaluated for future deals that ICANN does.

Generally I think that transparency is beneficial for all involved. Thanks.