[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposing .com price increases

Teresa T teresatran.uk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:24:56 UTC 2020

To the team at ICANN,

Please kindly reconsider allowing the huge price increases .com domains.

I, like many others across the world, started out as self-employed and have
finally taken the courage to buy .com domains to commence educational
businesses first on a domestic scale (in the UK) with the intention of
reaching out to children and young learners across on a global scale.

I bit the bullet of buying multiple .com domains precisely for the
approachable fees. Extortionate rates would have put me off as a start up
and without the .com domain, my businesses would not hold the same image of
professionalism and accessibility as it does today.

Please, for the sake of new and budding entrepreneurs, please disallow the
surges in prices to .com domains.

Sincere regards,

Teresa T