[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] 🛑 These changes will deprive me of having an online existence

Ben Abbes the.ben.abbes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:07:51 UTC 2020

Please do not make these changes because it will deprive me of having an
online existence. As you knew domain name registration is not a choice,
everyone has to pay the registration fee each year.
Considering that .com has an international reach, it must be affordable for
website shoppers around the world, regardless of their purchasing power.
This price increase exceeds the budget of users in several low-income
countries. And then change the interest as we know it today.
🛑 I'm against these changes 🛑