[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] OPPOSE the dramatic increase on .COM

Amy Jackson amy.jackson at team.bethel.com
Tue Feb 11 20:00:20 UTC 2020

Hello!

Please seriously consider the impact of your proposed increase on .COM registries over the next several years.  We just want to be honest and let you know that we’re not “stuck on .COM”…if your prices dramatically increase, we’ll be looking for another company and so will millions of other people.

Please stay in the competitive market by keeping your prices fare and competitive.  Thanks for your consideration!

Blessings,
Amy

Amy J.