[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com fee increases

Tina Mancini Tina_Mancini at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:18:02 UTC 2020

While I understand that in business there are always cost increases I feel that ANY basically unilateral “license” to increase fees across the board, without any sort of clarity of what is to come is grossly unfair.

Any “business” as large as the internet and “.com” needs to be transparent and are accountable to their customers, not to their own deep pockets.

You need to let owners of the .com urls know what to expect in the coming years, rather than letting us build out sites and our presence only to potentially be outpriced by large cost increases.

Tina Mancini
Florida, USA