[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment

Cory Guy thesw4mpf0x at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:19:08 UTC 2020

 I do not support the increase in .COM prices. There is no public interest
in increasing prices and the only reason to do so would be due to
corporate pressure, which is what ICANN is to protect. I am a registrar of
10+ domains currently and have owned dozens over the years. All increasing
prices would do is limit the availability of the domains which is not what
ICANN is there to do. The internet was set up with .COM available to
everyone, and it is easily the most common top-level domain used. New top
levels are coming out every day and the .COM era will soon end, but that is
not an excuse to squeeze current and future users of .COM domains.

Cory Guy