[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

Krystal Henk krystalhenk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:05:58 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a small business .com domain. Every dollar is
meaningful as a small business owner.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

 No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

 The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

 Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

 ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public
interest.

Thank you,
Krystal Henk